Penthouse Heinrich Heine L
As early as 1827 the famous Düsseldorf-born poet Heinrich Heine wrote:
‘‘The city of Düsseldorf is very beautiful, and when one thinks of it from far away and by chance was born there, one gets a wonderful feeling. „I was born there and I always feel that I must go home soon.“
It will be the same feeling for you during your stay at the Heinrich Heine Penthouse.
The composition of the apartment is perfect. You will be enchanted by the indescribable views over the Rhine, the Rhine shore promenade, the Rhine park and all the way over up to the TV tower and Media Harbour district.
In addition, the Penthouse also offers a large south-east facing terrace looking onto the garden. Here in this sunny location, you have a wonderful view over the rooftops of Düsseldorf.
The 100 m² apartment is located on the lower floor of the 2-storey Heinrich Heine Penthouse – the upper floor of the Penthouse is only available on request and at an extra charge.
The Penthouse is fully air-conditioned
- Double bedroom with queen size bed
- Premium bed linen from the “soft sleeper” line made of Egyptian cotton
- Two Rhine-facing loggias with a view to dream of
- An approx. 30 sqm south-east facing terrace looking onto the garden
- Large living and dining area
- Italian designer furniture from the finest materials (Italian leather, walnut, etc.)
- High-quality, fully equipped kitchens with German branded appliances by Bosch Siemens: oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher
- A uniquely equipped bathroom (rain shower, Hansgrohe fittings, designer style sanitary objects, Italian tiles in timeless design, etc.) with opening windows
- Fine oak parquet flooring
- New insulated timber-framed climate control windows
- New full-height window installations with Velux Cabrio units
- Flat-screen TV in the living area (55” TV) as well as the bedroom, satellite TV with many international channels
- Free Wi-Fi/ Internet throughout the entire building
- Telephone, In-Room Tablet and Stereo system
- In-Room Safe among many other features
Nespresso coffee machine
Crockery, glasses, cutlery
Wine and champagne glasses
Beverage carafe & thermos jug
Various cooking utensils, e.g. whisk, spatula, scissors, etc.
Pots and pans
Various bowls, measuring cups, etc.
Casseroles, salad spinner, etc.
Fruit and bread basket, etc.
Household hairdryer (non hotel size)
Cosmetic mirror with 3-fold magnification
Large and small towels
Toilet paper, facial tissues
Living and sleeping area
Queen size bed with anti-allergic pillows and duvets
Desk with adequate light in the living area
Dining table with 6 chairs
Leather sofa with coffee table and lounge-leather-armchair
Flat-screen TV – in bedroom as well as in the living area & Telephone, In-Room Tablet
Free Wi-Fi for numerous devices with own access
Blackout curtains on all windows
€315,00 per night
€283,50 per night
Please note that the Penthouse Heinrich Heine L can only be booked for a maximum stay of up to 7 nights.
Rates quoted are per unit/ night, include the legal VAT, and are based on single or double occupancy. Prices are subject to change during trade fairs and special events.
Your apartment will be cleaned once a week. In the course of the cleaning the bed will be freshly covered and the towels will be changed.
On arrival and every cleaning we provide you free of charge:
Coffee capsules (DALLMAYR), tea bags (MEßMER), sugar, sweetener and coffee milk
Shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, soap (RITUALS) and vanity set ( hotel size )
Packet of facial tissues and toilet paper
Dishwasher tabs, detergent, sponge, microfiber cloth, kitchen roll, kitchen towel
Additional cleaning is available on request at an extra charge of €80,00 per cleaning.
Please note that service cleanings are not possible on weekends.