Penthouse Jan Wellem L
Johann Wilhelm II., Elector of the Pfalz, Duke of Jülich-Berg, Count Palatinate of Neuburg – known affectionately as ‘Jan Wellem’ in Düsseldorf – was born in Düsseldorf’s city palace in 1658.
In 1679 he inherited the Jülich-Bergisch titles of Elector of the Pfalz and Lord High Steward of the Holy Roman Empire.
Thus, began an illustrious period in the city of Düsseldorf’s history: the imperial residence became one of the cultural centres of Europe.
The design of the approx. 100 m² apartment is ideal. You will be fascinated by the indescribable views over the Rhine, the promenade, the old town of Düsseldorf, the Television Tower and the Media Harbour.
This Penthouse also has a large terrace facing the garden on the south-east side. Here you have a wonderful view over the roofs of Düsseldorf in a sunny location. The high-quality and tasteful furnishings meet the highest standards.
The apartment is located on the lower floor of the 2-storey Jan Wellem Penthouse – the upper floor of the Penthouse is only available on request and at an extra charge.
The Penthouse is fully air-conditioned.
Here we offer you the lower level of the Penthouse with the following features:
- Bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Premium bed linen from the “soft sleeper” line made of Egyptian cotton
- Two Rhine-facing loggias with a view to dream of
- Terrace looking onto the south-facing garden
- It is equipped with floor-heating
- Italian designer furniture from the finest materials (Italian leather, walnut, etc.)
- High-quality, fully equipped kitchens with German branded appliances by Bosch Siemens: oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher
- A high specification fitted out bathroom with shower with beautiful views and a separate guest toilet (rain shower, Hansgrohe taps, classic designer sanitary ware, bidet, Italian tiles in timeless design, etc.)
- Separate utility room with linen-stand, ironing board, iron and vacuum cleaner
- Fine oak parquet flooring
- Aircon throughout the whole Penthouse
- New full-height window installations with Velux Cabrio units
- Flat-screen TV in living area (55” TV) as well as in bedroom, satellite TV with many international channels
- Free Wi-Fi/ Internet throughout the entire building
- Telephone, In-Room Tablet and Stereo system
- In-Room Safe among many other features
Nespresso coffee machine
Crockery, glasses, cutlery
Wine and champagne glasses
Beverage carafe & thermos jug
Various cooking utensils, e.g. whisk, spatula, scissors, etc.
Pots and pans
Various bowls, measuring cups, etc.
Casseroles, salad spinner, etc.
Fruit and bread basket, etc.
Household hairdryer (non-hotel size)
Cosmetic mirror with 3-fold magnification
Large and small towels
Toilet paper, facial tissues
Living and sleeping area
Queen size bed with anti-allergic pillows and duvets
Desk with adequate light in the living area
Dining table with 6 chairs
Leather sofa with coffee table and lounge-leather-armchair
Flat-screen TV – in bedroom as well as in the living area & Telephone, In-Room Tablet
Free Wi-Fi for numerous devices with own access
Blackout curtains on all windows
€295,00 per night
€265,50 per night
Please note that the Penthouse Jan Wellem L can only be booked for a maximum stay of up to 7 nights.
Rates quoted are per unit/ night, include the legal VAT, and are based on single or double occupancy. Prices are subject to change during trade fairs and special events.
Your apartment will be cleaned once a week. In the course of the cleaning the bed will be freshly covered, and the towels will be changed.
On arrival and every cleaning, we provide you free of charge:
Coffee capsules (DALLMAYR), tea bags (MEßMER), sugar, sweetener and coffee milk
Shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, soap (RITUALS) and vanity set (hotel size)
Packet of facial tissues and toilet paper
Dishwasher tabs, detergent, sponge, microfiber cloth, kitchen roll, kitchen towel
Additional cleaning is available on request at an extra charge of €70,00 per cleaning.
Please note that service cleanings are not possible on weekends.