Penthouse Jan Wellem XL
Johann Wilhelm II., Elector of the Pfalz, Duke of Jülich-Berg, Count Palatinate of Neuburg – known affectionately as ‘Jan Wellem’ in Düsseldorf – was born in Düsseldorf’s city palace in 1658.
In 1679 he inherited the Jülich-Bergisch titles of Elector of the Pfalz and Lord High Steward of the Holy Roman Empire. Thus, began an illustrious period in the city of Düsseldorf’s history: the imperial residence became one of the cultural centres of Europe.
With its two Rhine-facing loggias and bay window retreat, the spacious 205 m² Penthouse offers an indescribable view of the Rhine, the beautiful Old town, the Rhine shore promenade, the Rhine park and all the way over to the TV tower and Media Harbour district.
In addition, it has a large south-facing terrace looking onto the garden. The high class, new and fully fitted out Penthouse leaves nothing to be desired.
The lower level is equipped with floor-heating.
- Master bedroom with King Size bed and large walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub and a wonderful view of the Rhine
- Guest bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, Loggia with view of the Parliament and Rhine park
- 2nd single guest bedroom with single bed (0.9m)
- Premium bed linen from the “soft sleeper” line made of Egyptian cotton
- Two Rhine-facing loggias with a view to dream of
- Terrace looking onto the south-facing garden
- Separate Lounge area upstairs
- Italian designer furniture from the finest materials (Italian leather, walnut, etc.)
- High-quality, fully equipped kitchens with German branded white goods by Bosch Siemens: oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher.
- A total of two uniquely equipped bathrooms and a separate guest toilet (rain showers, Hansgrohe fittings, sanitary objects in classic design style, bidet, Italian tiles in timeless design, etc.), bathroom with daylight opening windows.
- Separate utility room with laundry rack, ironing board and iron, vacuum cleaner
- Fine oak parquet flooring
- Aircon throughout the whole Penthouse
- New insulated timber-framed climate control windows
- New full-height window installations with Velux Cabrio units
- Flat-screen TV in the living room (55” TV), master bedroom, double guest bedroom as well as in the lounge area, satellite TV with many international channels
- Free Wi-Fi/ Internet throughout the entire building
- Telephone, In-Room Tablet and Stereo system
- In-Room Safe among many other features
Nespresso coffee machine
Crockery, glasses, cutlery
Wine and champagne glasses
Beverage carafe & thermos jug
Various cooking utensils, e.g. whisk, spatula, scissors, etc.
Pots and pans
Various bowls, measuring cups, etc.
Casseroles, salad spinner, etc.
Fruit and bread basket, etc.
Household hairdryer (non-hotel size)
Cosmetic mirror with 3-fold magnification
Large and small towels
Toilet paper, facial tissues
Living and sleeping area
King size bed with anti-allergic pillow and king size duvet in master bedroom
Walk-in wardrobe with hangers for trousers and clothes, safe at master bedroom
Queen size bed with anti-allergic pillows and duvets
Desk with adequate light in the living area
Dining table with 6 chairs
Leather sofa with coffee table and lounge-leather-armchair
Flat-screen TV – in the master bedroom, guest bedroom as well as in the living area & Telephone, In-Room Tablet
Free Wi-Fi for numerous devices with own access
Blackout curtains on all windows
€459,00 per night
€400,00 per night
from €360,00 per night
from €345,00 per night
from €315,00 per night
from €305,00 per night
starting from 360 nights
from €285,00 per night
Rates quoted are per unit/ night, include the legal VAT, and are based on single or max. fivefold occupancy. Prices are subject to change during trade fairs and special events.
Your apartment will be cleaned once a week. In the course of the cleaning the bed will be freshly covered, and the towels will be changed.
On arrival and every cleaning, we provide you free of charge:
Coffee capsules (DALLMAYR), tea bags (MEßMER), sugar, sweetener and coffee milk
Shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, soap (RITUALS) and vanity set (hotel size)
Packet of facial tissues and toilet paper
Dishwasher tabs, detergent, sponge, microfiber cloth, kitchen roll, kitchen towel
For a stay of 28 nights and longer we change your towels twice a week.
Additional cleaning is available on request at an extra charge of €135,00 per cleaning.
Please note that service cleanings are not possible on weekends.