Penthouse Robert Schumann
Düsseldorf was one of the most important locations in the life of the romantic composer Robert Schumann.
The composer lived a number of years in Düsseldorf together with his wife, the famous concert pianist Clara Schumann, and was the city’s musical director.
Schumann composed his last significant works here and published a total of about one third of his entire compositional work during his time in Düsseldorf.
Like a successful composition, the Penthouse combines 165 m² of living space on two floors with two loggias facing the Rhine as well as a 15 m² terrace looking onto the garden.
Two bedrooms, a large living room, dining area and a fantastic view of the Rhine, the promenade and the Rhine park complete the comfortable ambience.
Look forward to a high-quality, attractive interior with many stylish details. The lower level is equipped with floor heating.
The Penthouse is fully air-conditioned.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and large walk-in wardrobe, En-Suite Bathroom with bathtub as well as a separate shower
- Guest bedroom with Queen-sized bed
- Premium bed linen from the “soft sleeper” line made of Egyptian cotton
- Two Rhine-facing loggias with a view to dream of
- South-facing terrace with a view of the garden
- Large living room and dining area
- Italian designer furniture from the finest materials (Italian leather, walnut, etc.)
- High-quality fully equipped kitchens with German branded appliances by Bosch Siemens: oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher
- Two high specification fitted out bathrooms with bathtub and showers with view of the Rhine and guest toilet (rain shower, Hansgrohe taps, classic designer sanitary ware, bidet, Italian tiles in timeless design, etc.), daylight bathroom with opening windows
- Separate utility room with linen-stand, ironing board, iron and vacuum cleaner
- Fine oak parquet flooring
- Aircon throughout the whole Penthouse
- New insulated timber-framed climate control windows
- New full-height window installations with Velux Cabrio units
- Flat-screen TV in Living room (55” TV) as well as in the bedrooms, satellite TV with many international channels
- Free Wi-Fi/ Internet throughout the entire building
- Telephone, In-Room Tablet and Stereo system
- In-Room Safe among many other features
Nespresso coffee machine
Crockery, glasses, cutlery
Wine and champagne glasses
Beverage carafe & thermos jug
Various cooking utensils, e.g. whisk, spatula, scissors, etc.
Pots and pans
Various bowls, measuring cups, etc.
Casseroles, salad spinner, etc.
Fruit and bread basket, etc.
Household hairdryer (non-hotel size)
Cosmetic mirror with 3-fold magnification
Large and small towels
Toilet paper, facial tissues
Living and sleeping area
King size bed with anti-allergic pillow and king size duvet in master bedroom
Walk-in wardrobe with hangers for trousers and clothes, safe at master bedroom
Queen size bed with anti-allergic pillows and duvets
Desk with adequate light in the living area
Dining table with 6 chairs
Leather sofa with coffee table and lounge-leather-armchair
Flat-screen TV – in the master bedroom as well as in the living area & Telephone, In-Room Tablet
Free Wi-Fi for numerous devices with own access
Blackout curtains on all windows
€419,00 per night
€365,00 per night
from €325,00 per night
from €310,00 per night
from €290,00 per night
from €280,00 per night
starting from 360 nights
from €260,00 per night
Rates quoted are per unit/ night, include the legal VAT, and are based on single or max. fourfold occupancy. Prices are subject to change during trade fairs and special events.
Your apartment will be cleaned once a week. In the course of the cleaning the bed will be freshly covered, and the towels will be changed.
On arrival and every cleaning, we provide you free of charge:
Coffee capsules (DALLMAYR), tea bags (MEßMER), sugar, sweetener and coffee milk
Shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, soap (RITUALS) and vanity set (hotel size)
Packet of facial tissues and toilet paper
Dishwasher tabs, detergent, sponge, microfiber cloth, kitchen roll, kitchen towel
For a stay of 28 nights and longer we change your towels twice a week.
Additional cleaning is available on request at an extra charge of €100,00 per cleaning.
Please note that service cleanings are not possible on weekends.